November 4, 2013

BEER-lin

Ok this is the last post I swear.
Last Day in Berlin.
Our last tour began in DPA which is a news agency in Berlin and it's huge and probably my dream place to work.
Unfortunately, I couldn't take pictures due to copyright reasons but just picture a huge floor filled with desks, not cubicles, and is divided by window walls. Like people can walk over to your desk without hanging over a cubicle, you could just walk over casually at a desk sit on it like Jim did to Pam in the office. I could have a German version of Pam and Jim in real life if I work here! I COULD BE PAM AND SOME GERMAN MAN COULD BE JIM!
Ok I'm getting ahead of myself....
After a tour of this huge amazing place, we then ventured off and again went to Starbucks and went to the Paragom museum which is a famous museum in Berlin.
Unlike the Film Museum I was allowed to take pictures which was great, I took full advantage of it. I didn't post all the pictures as it would make this post too long so I chose the ones that I like, I hope you like them too.

My friend Cassie with her Starbucks

Me with my Starbucks

Sophie and Ali with no Starbucks




This is the entrance of the museum...I now know why it's famous.






















The Paragom holds artifacts from over 2,000 years ago, which any History fanatic will go crazy here (so I think that tour guide will go bananas here).

Right after the Paragom we quickly walked back to our hostel, picked up our luggage and ate one last German meal, because you can't go to Germany without having an authentic German meal.

And if you are wondering I got the picked knuckle of pork Berlin style with sauerkraut and boiled potatoes


An authentic German meal

The last German meal.
After filling our stomachs with German food, we took the S-bahn for the last time, saying good bye to our best friend and flew back to Uppsala.
During the flight, we once again found another literal German to English translation.
"In a while you will feel fine"
In a while....


And thus concludes my full trip to Berlin, exciting and memorable it was a perfect trip. Berlin will always be a special place to me. 

Now next stop- Barthelona
and then a surprise place <--click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment