March 4, 2014

P.A.L.T

Friday February 28th,
For the seven months that I've been here, I've heard stories about a certain dish that is served at Norrlands Nation on the last Friday of every month. At first, I thought it was a myth when my friends described it and last month one of my friends tried to take me to have this mythical dish but when we got there it was gone.
There I thought I knew it was a myth, like my university mascot, the seawolf.
But then on Friday, I felt like I was on an episode of Mythbusters when this mythical dish was brought upon me.
Called PALT, this Swedish dish consists of a huge ball of dough filled with bacon and then big chunks of bacon and small little lingonberries surrounded by it.
It is the most popular dish and all the Swedes go crazy for it.
It's delicious and just like the unicorn and the Loch Ness Monster, my disbelief in this myth was changed.
The un-mythical PALT
which in my book, is an acronym for Pure Awesomeness Like Totally.
because it is like totally pure awesomeness

No comments:

Post a Comment