January 14, 2014

christmas eve & christmas

As a our first Christmas in Sweden, we explored more of Uppsala, hunted down for open restaurants, snuggled in the hotel bed FaceTiming my family back in the states and packed and made about 3 trips to Flogsta and back to the hotel to get ready for Prague.
December 24th, 2013
Building with a high-end store and expensive restaurant.

Smålands Nation-a student club/sorority/fraternity/a place where all the Uppsala students hang out and get discounts and cheap-ish food/alcohol.
(They're really hard to explain, you have to see it and be part of one to understand it)

Norrlands Nation

Uppsala Cathedral

Selfie #6 of 51

I took my mom on a walk near the river with yachts.

Snerikes (Sodermanlands-Nerikes Nation)
I don't know the exact pronounciation  because when I pronounced it, Swedes made fun of me.

Front of Uppsala Cathedral

Inside the Uppsala Cathedral

December 25th, 2013
Botannical Gardens

Uppsala (Pink) Castle

Taking a little 2 week break from Uppsala to venture off to Prague, Czech Republic and then Spain!


No comments:

Post a Comment