December 11, 2013

mambo #5

Sometimes I sit in my room while watching Flight of the Conchords and looking up dessert recipes on Pinterest and when I find a good one, I laugh to myself in my chair, at my desk, having conspiracies over dessert recipes. Muhahahahahaha!
I'm totally kidding.
I was watching Flight of the Conchords and was on Pinterest but did not make an evil laugh.
I went to my kitchen and made these brownies stated below

Nutella Brownies with Powdered Sugar
1 1/4 sticks of butter
3/4 cups of cocoa powder
1 cup of all-purpose flour
pinch of salt
4 eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Nutella (as much as you want)

Preheat oven to 375F.
Melt butter over saucepan.
When melted add sugar and stir with wooden spoon.
Whisk together cocoa powder, flour and salt and stir into pan.
Remove from heat.
In bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla extract.
Stir in Nutella and pour in pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Sprinkle powdered sugar and then receive this begging/loving style note from your corridor mates.
I won't leave guys, I won't leave. 
Ok well like I'll leave in June, but I promise to come back!

Also new tunes have been added to my BAKING playlist
Call Your Girlfriend- Robyn (specifically Taran Killam's version)
Dancing With Myself- Billy Idol (because when I bake, I dance with myself, which is one of the reasons why I bake at night and when no one is around, so I don't have to suffer embarrassment) 

Other news:
-The snow has sadly melted but Christmas markets are in the air (not literally) and tomorrow I will be venturing out to Stockholm to see them, warm California vibes are highly accepted now.
-Next Friday is my last class and then it's my first Swedish Christmas break!
-I passed the listening portion of my Swedish exam (#highfivingamillionangels!) I can semi-sort of-kinda-if-i-listen-really-really-closely/ if Swedes talk slow understand Swedish. Go me.
-Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment