December 9, 2013

chocolate coma

If you know me well or have lived with me for a year and more, you know that December is my month.
Winter is here, christmas is in the air and it is the perfect season to eat a substantial amount of sweets and not regret it.
December is my month in that I bake like the apocalypse is tomorrow.
At least once a day or once a week depending on how many comas I give to people, I bake whatever comes to mind and whatever I have in my pantry/fridge.
So far I have made 4 baked goods and plan on continuing.
Swedish corridormates and Flogsta residents if you are reading this, yes this applies to you, start wearing sweatpants and make room in your stomachs because your world is going to go round with the amount of baked goods coming to your stomach.

And today was a baking day.
Unfortunately what I made wasn't shared with my corridormates (I apologize), but if I did make this future-said dessert, I would have put them all in a deep chocolate coma; so it was better that I sacrifice myself. It was for the better good.

Nutella Mug Cake
4 tablespoons of flour
4 tablespoons of sugar
1 egg
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons of Nutella
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 big enough mug

Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
Whisk well with a fork, making sure all ingredients are blended in well. until smooth.
Microwave for 1 1/2- 3 minutes (depending on your microwave).

Eat directly with fork and live in chocolate heaven for about 5 minutes as you semi-pay attention to Saturday Night Live playing on your computer.
Drink half of a carton of milk and then put yourself in a chocolate coma.
It's deep and so full, but so heavenly.
Just ask my girl Tina Fey
.

No comments:

Post a Comment