December 5, 2013

Froze-T & his Snowmen

December 5th, 2013
IT SNOWED TODAY!!!!!!!
My first snow experience!
Coming from California and my snow experience consist of looking at snow on the mountains and a 1/4 of an inch of snow that one year it snowed during my junior year of high school.
I woke up this morning at 11AM opened my window AND IT WAS SNOWING.
Little white balls coming from the sky onto the trees and roads.
My reaction was like this. I'm not kidding.



And in the spirit of snow and winter here are some Christmas tunes to enjoy while you gaze at these pictures.
All I Want For Christmas Is You- Michael BublĂ© 
Christmas Lights- Coldplay
Wonderful Christmastime- Paul McCartney
Thanksgiving/Chanukah/ Christmas Melody- Jimmy Fallon, Rashida Jones & Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment