September 20, 2013

thursday morning

When I have my 8am Swedish class and ended up waking up late.
When I step out of my 8am Swedish class wearing my TOMS and it's pouring rain and end up ruining my TOMS and getting my feet wet.
When I'm stuck in a lecture with a professor who I have no interest in and makes us create posters every other day.
When I have a 10 page group paper to write on a rainy day.
When even 2 cups of coffee back to back still can't keep my awake.

But then I hear that there is all you can eat waffles and all you can drink coffee for 40 SEK (equivalent to $6 US Dollars.)

All of a sudden I can see clearly know the rain is gone.



Swedish waffles are a lot thinner than US waffles and instead of the Belgium looking squares or the frozen Eggo circles, these waffles are heart shaped. Representing my love for them. (Just kidding, I have no idea why they are heart shaped...)
Topped with cream, berries and chocolate chips, my stomach was satisfied and all my troubles of my wet feet, tired eyes and uninteresting professor went away. 

Waffles and Coffee make the world go round.

Happy Thursday/Friday and have yourself some unlimited waffles and coffee for me despite the weather conditions and how bad/good your day is.
It'll do you good.


No comments:

Post a Comment