April 2, 2013

fayyy-mos

Guys, I'm famous
Well not really. Well kind of. Well college famous really.
Here's the story:
A recent new friend interviewed me for what I thought was going to be a project for her class.
What it really turned out to be was an article on the school's main website.
Yup I'm on the official Internet (Facebook doesn't count).
Name, grade, major and literal reaction to this surreal news. With over 30 likes on Instagram and Facebook, I felt so popular and famous.
funny thing is, I really did do all of that. It's no exaggeration. I did cry in excitement, I did scream into the phone, I did call my family and I was on Cloud 9 the whole week. 
I'm famous ya'll, you can stop by my apartment and get yo' autographs 
(but for realz doe)

Food (again not pictured-I fail at this)- In n Out with my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment