April 8, 2013

this is a post about nothing

Literally.
I did nothing this weekend. Nada. Niche. Ingenting.
Why?
Because when I do, I scream, cry, panic, get emotional, get excited and get frustrated all at once.
I didn't know that was possible.
Still currently on this Residence Permit page, still trying to figure out classes and still crossing off things off my checklist. It's like this process is never ending and will never end until I'm back at school my senior year when I'm not in Sweden.
Since when did this have to be so complicated? Like, seriously?
Just take me there right now. Like right now. Let's just pull a Back To The Future and hop on my DeLorean and go there.
I'm not kidding.
Someone told me that the time from when I got accepted to the time I will go will go by fast and the time that I get to Sweden and the time that I leave will go fast.
Well right now, I don't believe them.
(this is the part I was talking about when I would swear, Mother I warned you)
Life is like a fucking snail. Big, slow, mother fucking snail. (and coincidentally there are about 5 slowly moving in front of my apartment complex, a sign? I think not)
The snail needs to get some steroids or speed or some drug shit and get moving so I can be in Sweden.
K?

But on the other hand, I was productive in that I baked sweets. So enjoy

Chocolate Chip Coffee Muffin with Funfetti Frosting

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake with Funfetti Frosting
As you can see I went on a Funfetti Frosting hype, but I mean it's Funfetti Frosting. How can you not go on a frosting hype and eat a quarter of a container on a Sunday night at midnight while watching Project Runway and feeling cavities creep up on your teeth?
(Like I didn't do that or anything..................)

Also dis is mah new jam, you should really listen up: Tightrope-Walk The Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment