May 17, 2013

...and I'm back..

No I have not ignored you. No I have not given up, and No I am not officially done with paperwork.
But I am done with school and with half of the paperwork, so that deserves a celebratory pelvic thrust, yeah?

Nothing to say much here either than the fact that I have started working to get more moolah for Sweden, plus, which I discovered today, I will be getting money from family members so that's like cool yeah?

But here are some cool swedish facts that I found out:

1. On Easter children dress up as witches and go trick-or-treating. (so it's appropriate for me to dress in a bunny costume and go out in public for once?)

2. The sun rises at 3.30am in the summer. (so I guess I will be a morning person in Sweden)

3. The sun sets at 3.30pm in the winter. (shit.......)

4. According to the International Coffee Organization (ICO), Sweden ranks second in the world after Finland in terms of coffee consumption per person.  (OH MY GOD! I'VE FOUND MY HEAVEN!!!!)

5. Parents get a total of 13 months of paid maternity leave and the father is required to take at least 1 month of it.  ( this totally blew my mind.. YOU GO SWEDEN! 10 points to Sweden)

So there you go..some facts about the Swedes. I'll get back to you soon

Food: I made Blueberry Crumble Muffins
Song: Buried- Family of the Year

No comments:

Post a Comment