October 10, 2013

autumns, leaves and pumpkins! oh my!

It's fall! It's fall! It's fall!

Wait was season is it?
Fall.

Like the real definition of fall. Leaves on the trees are orange, red, yellow and there are big piles every where. The air is crisp the sky is sunny and wool tights and flannel are in. Now all I need are pumpkins.

This is an image of fall that I found on Google.
Now these are images of fall in Uppsala.





Yes they are a tad filtered due to Instagram, but the colors are real. 
It's real fall. 
I can only imagine what it would look like during the wintertime (I'm bracing myself).

All in all I'm adjusting well to Sweden, my coffee intake is better now as I bought myself a French press and feel like a hipster barista in my room making coffee. I'm cooking a lot with makes me happy and at home.
I'm also walking a lot and taking the bus, since my bike has been kidnapped so finding my way around Uppsala is getting easier.
I started a new class this past week and it's a little better than the last and also a lot better, since in 2 weeks I will be on my to BERLIN! (Hefeweizen and German food, I'm on to you).
Also Amy Poehler and her brother might make a trip to Stockholm to film a TV show...what? 
I know, I'm crying too.
Keep on the lookout for a short, brown hair girl wearing bright colors and speaking broken Swedish, you might find her.


No comments:

Post a Comment